The board of mayor and aldermen
The daily administration of the municipality is called the board of mayor and aldermen (board of M&A). The board is accountable to and monitored by the municipal council. The Wageningen board consists of the mayor and four aldermen. The mayor and each alderman has his own area of responsibility (portfolio). The municipal executive works closely with the town clerk. He is the head of the municipal organisation.
Appointment with M&A
The administrative secretariat supports the board of mayor and aldermen. Would you like to make an appointment with an alderman or the mayor? Then contact the administrative secretariat. Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- For mayor Vermeulen: Jeanette Verheul, call (0317) 49 24 09.
- For alderman Guido van Vulpen and alderman Maud Hulshof: Annouck van Oosten, call (0317) 49 25 03.
- For alderman Anne Janssen: Marcelle Derksen, call (0317) 49 25 02.
- For alderman Erik-Jan Bijleveld: Margreet Modderkolk, call (0317) 49 27 71.
- For town clerk Jasper de Wit: Anja de Rooij, call (0317) 49 28 24.