Alderman Erik-Jan Bijleveld
Erik-Jan Bijleveld is on behalf of GroenLinks alderman Sustainability and Climate Alderman, Greenery and Landscape, Mobility and Public Space.
- Environmental vision, Implementation of the Environment Act
- Nature, greenery, landscape and agriculture
- Coordinating alderman for sustainability
- Climate adaptation
- Climate policy and energy transition (large-scale generation, RES)
- Environmental policy (including Enkaleiding, Lelystad)
- Enforcement & permits (spatial planning and the environment, excluding safety and the Alcohol and Catering Act)
- Mobility and infrastructure
- Bicycle traffic, Public transport, Pupil transport & Regiotaxi, Infrastructure, Parking Public works, sewerage and water
- Residual flows and waste
Speaking with the alderman
You can request a meeting with the alderman through his secretary, Ms Margreet Modderkolk. Call (0317) 49 27 71 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.