Alderman Erik-Jan Bijleveld
Alderman Erik-Jan Bijleveld is responsible for:
- Environmental vision, Implementation of the Environment Act
- Nature, greenery, landscape and agriculture
- Coordinating alderman for sustainability
- Climate adaptation
- Climate policy and energy transition (large-scale generation, RES)
- Environmental policy (including Enkaleiding, Lelystad)
- Enforcement & permits (spatial planning and the environment, excluding safety and the Alcohol and Catering Act)
- Mobility and infrastructure
- Bicycle traffic, Public transport, Pupil transport & Regiotaxi, Infrastructure, Parking Public works, sewerage and water
- Residual flows and waste
Erik-Jan Bijleveld is a member of GroenLinks.
Unpaid additional functions that are not connected to being an alderman
- Chairman of the foundation: Links Vastgoed.
Speaking with the alderman
You can request a meeting with the alderman through its secretary: Henriëtte Hazeleger Call (0317) 49 28 24 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.