Alderman Anne Janssen
Alderman Anne Janssen is responsible for:
- Housing & Building
- Project councillor Wijken van de Toekomst (Neighbourhoods of the Future)
- Making the urban environment more sustainable (incl. energy poverty, transition vision Heat)
- Education and school accommodations
- Kind centraal (youth project)
- Sport (including sports venues, swimming pool)
- Spatial planning
- Urbanisation strategy
- Land development
Anne Janssen is a member of PvdA.
Unpaid additional functions that are connected to being an alderman
- Member of the board of Gelders Genootschap
Alderman Janssen will be absent until mid-November. Marije Eleveld will temporarily take over her duties. If you have any questions about this please send an email to email@example.com or call (0317) 49 25 02 (secretary Marcelle Derksen).