Direct naar de content

Reporting a complaint about treatment by an official or administrator

We do our best to serve you as well as possible. However, it may happen that you are dissatisfied with the contact you have had with an official, department or administrator. It is best to first discuss this with the person with whom you have had contact. Are you not satisfied after this discussion or do you find this difficult? Then contact a complaints coordinator of the municipality.

Frequently asked questions