Temporary Alderman Marije Eleveld
Alderman Marije Eleveld is responsible for:
- Housing & Building
- Project councillor Wijken van de Toekomst (Neighbourhoods of the Future)
- Making the urban environment more sustainable (incl. energy poverty, transition vision Heat)
- Education and school accommodations
- Kind centraal (youth project)
- Sport (including sports venues, swimming pool)
- Spatial planning
- Urbanisation strategy
- Land development
Marije Eleveld is a member of PvdA.
Unpaid additional functions that are connected to being an alderman
- Co-owner of Camping de Hartjens in Azewijn
- Member of the Supervisory Board of the Netherlands Society for the Protection of Animals (Dierenbescherming)
Alderman Janssen is temporarily absent. Marije Eleveld will take over her duties. Do you have any questions about this? Please send an email to email@example.com or call (0317) 49 25 02 (secretary Chantal Geene).