Direct naar de content

Marrying abroad, certificate of no impediment

Would you like to marry in another in country? It is possible that a certificate of no impediment will be required. This document states that you are currently not married and that you and your partner may marry according to Dutch law. In order to get a certificate of impediment, you must apply in person at the town hall. Make an appointment online at the Civil Affairs desk.