Direct naar de content

Emigration and deregistration

If you are abroad for longer than 8 months in a period of 1 year, you are required to deregister at the municipality. You can do this online starting from 5 days prior to your departure.

Do family members stay behind at your home address? Then you can only report the emigration in person at the city hall and everyone who is moving must come to this appointment. Please make an appointment online at the public affairs desk. Bring a valid passport or identity card for each person.

Frequently asked questions