Direct naar de content

Objection to taxes, property valuation or a parking fine

If you, as a resident or entrepreneur, do not agree with the amount of taxes you are required to pay, or if you believe the WOZ value is incorrect, you can submit an online objection within 6 weeks after the assessment date. If you submit an objection later, you will no longer be able to appeal our decision in response to your objection. We recommend that you first always contact the tax department personally. Often, they can help you right away and you won’t need to submit an objection at all. Send an e-mail to If you are submitting an objection to a parking fine (additional parking tax assessment), you can use the form provided online.

Frequently asked questions