Direct naar de content

Payment problems for students

Energy allowance for students with their own energy contract

Students with an independent living accommodation and with their own energy contract (no service costs) may be eligible for the energy allowance. You can apply using the online form on this page. Before applying, check that you meet all the requirements listed on this page.

Payment problems

Has the rent gone up because of the higher energy price and are you having money problems? In some situations you are eligible for special assistance. Whether you are eligible for this depends on your situation. When applying, we need details of your income. Would you like to know more about this? Look for the conditions for the special assistance on this page.

In need of help?

Do you (urgently) need help? Or would you like help applying for special assistance? Then contact het Starpunt. Call 0317 41 01 60 or send an e-mail to For more information visit Startpunt Wageningen.